All the flavours of Mexico in one dish that looks so pretty we couldn’t wait to tuck in. It uses some of the great ingredients you would usually put in a taco, just served in a different way and totally tasty.
- Chicken breasts (4 for 4 people)
- Wraps, cut into triangles and fried until crispy in a little oil
- Avocado, cubed
- Grilled corn, cut off the cob
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Fennel, sliced, or lettuce, shredded
Gareth’s chicken marinade
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of 1 lemon
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade and cover the chicken well. Marinate for at least an hour before cooking. Prepare a medium fire and cook the breasts until cooked through. Slice and add to the bowl. Assemble the bowl and serve with salsa, sour cream or hot sauce.