DIY Trash Table
Turn a Rubbish Bin into Rustic Decor
What you will need to make your Trash Table
- A disc of wood or a chopping board
- Wire waste-paper basket
- 3 U-brackets and screws
- Wood stain
1.Use an old rag to apply stain to the wooden board or disc.
2.Spray the wire basket, and soon to be trash table, in a colour of your choice.
3.Secure the bottom of the wire basket to the wooden board using the brackets and screws.
Trash Table Spray-painting Tips
- Shake the can well before use.
- Make sure you spray in a well ventilated area.
- Use a mask.
- Hold the can 30cm away from the object and follow the lines of the object in steady, fluid motions.
- Allow time to dry between coats.
- There are some spray-paints that have a built-in primer, which makes the job of painting that much easier and quicker.
- If using a normal spray-paint, first spray a coat of metal primer.