Herb-scented Christmas card
What you need
- Blank card
- Brown paper
- Wax paper
- Candle and lighter
- Dried herb of choice: we used thyme
- Glue stick
- Ink pen
1. Fold brown paper in half and place on the inside of a blank card. Cut the brown paper to approximately 1cm bigger than the blank card and glue the two together along the seam.
2. Place the card at a 45° angle on wax paper and cut a square around the card.
3. Cut off the top sections. Write a message in the card and add sprigs of herbs. Close the card and fold over the sides of wax paper.
4. Tie string around the card, making sure that a centre knot is on the wax paper fold. Place herbs on top and seal with candle wax.