Salty chocolate ganache tart with fresh raspberries
A decadent chocolate ganache tart with smooth salty chocolate and fresh berries to cut the sweetness.
For the Chocolate Ganache Tart Crust:
100g butter, melted
250g crushed choc chip shortbread biscuits, or something similar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
600g chocolate, broken into pieces. We used a combination of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and 70% dark chocolate
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 punnets fresh raspberries to decorate
- Place the biscuits, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor and blitz until crumbly.
- Add the melted butter and bring together.
- Line a springform baking pan with baking paper, and line the bottom of the tin with the crust mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready for the filling.
- For the filling, heat the cream in a saucepan.
- When just boiled pour over the chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Add the butter, honey and salt and mix well.
- Pour into the baking tin on top of the crust and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with raspberries and serve.
Sit back and savour this chocolate ganache tart with the whole family!