Best Ever Broad Bean Salad
• Line a flat serving dish with fresh salad leaves.
• Add a layer of thinly sliced tomatoes.
• Sprinkle over some chopped, marinated sweet piquant peppers (Annalise marinates her own home-grown peppers (a variety of Capsicum baccatum) for three months in a mix of water, vinegar and sugar).
• Next comes a layer of freshly blanched mange tout.
• Then a layer of sliced avocado pear.
• Open up a few young broad bean pods and sprinkle the nutty beans over.
• Garnish with pieces of feta cheese.